PBS is the method for deciding whether you qualify to come to study in the United Kingdom. To qualify, you must earn a certain number of points in two categories. For more information on PBS and how it works, contact our counselors at any nearest HS Consultants office.

A Foundation Course (or sometimes known as Access course) is an alternative route to an undergraduate degree program. It is basically a one-year (If starting in September OR October) OR 9 Months (if started in January) pre-university course that is specific to the subject that you wish to study at undergraduate degree level. You will be able to enroll in an undergraduate degree after you complete this course program when you satisfactorily complete this course, subject to your meeting all the university’s specific entry requirements.

Intermediate, O Levels and SSC Pass students with an IELTS band of 4.5 or above.

It is an extensive 3 OR 4 terms program of academic subjects.  It is designed to provide direct path to year 2 and is equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate degree. On successful completion of the course and having met the required entry standards, students will proceed directly to their preferred degree program.

Intermediate students with 50% or above along with AS and A Level students with poor grades can get offers from selected institutes. 5.5 band is required in IELTS, however, lower band students can apply as well with a pre-session

Edwise Education has collaboration with five prestigious educational groups worldwide:

– Cambridge Education Group
– Kaplan
– Navitas
– Study Group

The Pre-Master offers direct path to a Master Degree for International students, who do not meet the University’s Postgraduate entry requirements or wanted to refresh their knowledge. It is the best way to prepare for Postgraduate degree. Students can progress into various Master program and MBA through Pre-Master course.

Universities offer very attractive merit based scholarships and competitive discounts. Please do contact to our staff member for confirmation of discount or scholarship offer by your chosen university.

Generally, the entry requirement for a Master’s program is a good undergraduate degree in a related field. However, for those who do not possess a first degree, their application may still be considered based on their own merits as admissions decisions are made independently by each institution. Working experience, although not necessary in some cases, would be an advantage. If the admissions office still considers your qualifications and/or working experience insufficient, they may recommend that you do extra courses at the university before fully embarking on the Masters program. Universities also ask applicants to show proof of the English language ability through the IELTS examination.

Yes, you can do Professional Courses like ACCA & CIMA with a very affordable tuition fees.

Yes, International students who get admissions in Public Funded/Government Institutions are allowed to work part-time (for not more than 20 hours per week) during term and full time during vacations.

There are two costs involved: – Course fees
– Living expenses

The average range of fees you should expect to pay includes: – Boarding Schools – £7,000 – £10,000 per term (there are 3 terms in a year)
– Pre-university courses – £7,000 – £9,000 per year
– Undergraduate courses – £7000 – £25,000 per year
– Postgraduate courses – £8,000 – £25,000 per year

Generally speaking, you will need to budget £11385 per annum if you studying in London and £9135 per annum if you are studying outside London. These include costs paid towards food and lodging.

es, if you are going to study in the UK on a course lasting more than six months, your child (from the age of four up to sixteen) will be eligible to study in a state school.

Yes, if you are enroll on a course that lasts for six months and above, you will be entitled to Healthcare under the National Health Service. It also covers your spouse and your children if they are below 16. This means that consultation with GP is free and you would only need to pay prescription charges.

You can file for an Administrative Review in some particular cases.

Only genuine students are granted visas.

Yes, but first you have to study at least six months in the same university then you can transfer to another university with the consent of current education provider

Yes, you can because it is a multiple Visa.

There are few restrictions apply on student visa, as you cannot initiate a business. You are supposed to be attending classes. Not involved in any activity other than studies.

Copies of all educational documents, copy of IELTS/TOEFL results, two photographs, two reference letters from your last place of study and copy of experience letter if any.

Applicant could track the status of their application through PTCL land lines: 090010411& from mobile dial: 8865 follow the instructions accordingly or log on: www.ukvacpk.com

how can we help you?

Contact us at the Edwise Education office nearest to you or submit a consultant inquiry online.

Edwise, one of the brilliant consultancy. It’s been one year in Canada at Simon Fraser University and they were my stepping stone who guided me in everything. Even still they are in contact and try to figure out a way to guide me, if not able to fully find me a solution. I really appreciate your teamwork. You all are amazing.
5 stars

Maheen Kalani

Get Free Consultation