Are you making up your mind to go abroad for higher studies? Then this blog will be very helpful to you because study abroad prepares students to succeed in a continually growing demand for education. After getting basic information from educational consultants about your planned country and university. Most probably your second step would be the choice of degree that will help you to build your career bright. And thirdly you will go for the preparations of the admission exam and that test would be called IELTS.
Therefore, we are writing down some tips that will be helpful for every student who is preparing to study abroad.
SOME USEFUL TIPS
IELTS test consists of four steps and each step as important as other. You can not skip the preparation of any steps. And each step marks out of nine.
1. Some believe that each Global IELTS centre makes their own paper that is suited to the area, this is not true. There is only one universal test taken everywhere. It only depends on where you came from and how you prepare for the test.
2. You should at least spend thirty to forty minutes daily in reading and listening zone. This practice gives you help to increase your vocabulary and phrases. It also gives you different questions that will make you curious to find answers. This kind of practice makes your mind up-to-date.
3. Secondly, you should write an essay or anything on any topic in a day. This will be very helpful when you give your admission test at your favourite university. But remember the topic should be according to the standard of the university. This practice will polish your writing skills. It is always good to be a good writer rather than a fast writer.
4. You should have a command on English as it becomes the international language. During the IELTS exam preparation, you need to be perfect in English. Because the IELTS test is based on English.
5. The IELTS exam is created in the UK but the test considers all the form of globally recognized English pronunciation. But you should speak loud and clear for gaining good marks.
MOST POPULAR DEGREES IN UK
If you made a plan to study in the UK, graduation or masters in the following degrees can make your future more bright and successful. Universities in all over the UK have a worldwide reputation because of teachings and researches and it has already proved by global rankings. Standard first degrees at UK universities take three years at Bachelor level (BA, BEng, BSc). Degree in the following subjects for non-UK students are:
- Business Studies
- Accounting and finance studies
- Art and design
- Computer studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Biological science
Above subjects are ranked the total number of degrees given to international students in UK academic year 2014-15. This ranking will also very helpful for you to decide your degree subject according to your capabilities and interests