China has escalated to be among top developed countries with its fast economic growth and rapid ideas. The growth its has shown in terms of education, economy and other major issues, it is predicted to be the top world economic power in a few years.
It comes as no surprise when the majority of international students opts for China for study abroad purpose these days. Taken everyone wants to pursue an education in a country which might benefit their purpose of leaving their hometown and earn a high-quality education and also serve their degree to be recognized worldwide.
If you are the one considering to study in China as your destination for higher education then you are on the right page as we have assembled some key points to help you with your journey.
Pick the right University:
If you want to really earn a good quality education and become an expert in your interested field, then choose the right university that at least will provide you with all the knowledge and practice for your field. Expertise in the field depends on university to university so while many universities are highly acknowledged and well known, they might not give you the right education about your field. So do a thorough research on universities and their field expertise.
Select degree, you’re genuinely interested in:
Thankfully due to advancement, people around the world(read: Asians) have come to a point to acknowledge the prospect that success and fame do not come with a new respected field rather they eventually come when you make out your best in the field that you are interested in and enjoy. Choose the field you are most interested in and looks fun if not appealing to others.
Sadly, there are countries which do not provide career counselors to help you in this department but even then you can just use the internet and think deeply What Interests you the most? Until or unless you are convinced of the answer or get it, do not go for a field option.
Requirements to apply:
Requirements vary from different degrees and age limit.
- If you are opting for bachelor program then you should have a high school diploma degree and age under 25 years.
- For the master program, should have a bachelor’s degree with recommendations of at least 2 professors and age under 35 years.
- For doctoral degree program, should have a master’s degree and age under 40 years.
- You are required to submit the application to the Visa Office of the Embassy or Consulate General which grips consular jurisdiction in over the state where you reside. If you cannot come in person then ask your friend or relative to do this for you.
- Mailed applications are not acceptable and will be returned.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese international and have good academic performance.
- No criminal records and must be a keen follower of laws and regulations.
- Applicants who want to apply for English degree programs must have to do IELTS exam preparation or TOEFL preparation and have cleared either one of them.
- If it is your first time to visit China, you should provide your local police character/clearance certificate.
- Student Visa Application for Study in China
- Admission Letter from your prospective university.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad. Blank form can be downloaded from this website);
- Mark sheet/diploma (original and photocopy).